NACOCO Foldable PVC Dog Cat Water Pool Pet Outdoor Swimming Playing Pond Dogs Grooming Shower & Bath Accessories in Summer

  • Enjoyable: It’s lovely for pets or little animals to swim, bath and take a “COOL” summer holiday in backyard, patios, lawn and garden with this item
  • Size: Medium: diameter 31.5”,height 7.9”; Large: diameter 47.2”,height 11.8”;X-Large:diameter 63”,height 11.8”.The medium size dog pool can be used for subminiature dog like Tinynteacup poodle, and small-size terriers such as Chihuahua or Teddy. the large one is fit for medium and large-size terriers like Labrador and Golden Retriever, and the X-large size is suitable any kind of dog
  • Material: Made of safe PVC and Fiberboard materials with well sealed corners which is sturdy enough to use a long time
  • Foldable: This item is foldable, and the folded size is very small. So, it is easy to store and carry
  • Simply Use: Just unfold the pool, fill with water, and you can watch your dog or cat to paly with it

I must admit, I was skeptical if it would be big enough for my 3 dogs but it's a perfect fit. They enjoy themselves and the quality of material holds up to them getting in and out. Thumbs up

I PURCHASES THIS FOR MY PUP AND SHE LOVES IT. SHES A 90 LB TOMBOY AND ROUGH ON THINGS LIKE THIS POOL. THE CONCEPT IS GREAT BECAUSE IT FOLDS UP TO NOTHING WHEN NOT IT USE. THIS ONE IS WELL MADE. IT HAS CLOSED, BANDED AND REINFORCED TOP SEAM AND A SUBSTANTIAL DRAIN. VERY WELL MADE WITH HEAVY POLY-PLASTIC. CHEEPER THEN THE COMPERABLES.... HIGHLY RECOMENDED.

I was worried about my dog ripping through this pool prior to purchasing but thought I would take the chance. The material is very sturdy, not plastic and works well to rough play. It’s extremely easy to set up, fill up and use. Based on the other reviews, I keep the pool in the shade since some mention it warps in direct sun. It’s very easy to attach hose and remove. It’s very easy to remove plug to empty water. The water does not empty completely and the rest needs to be manually dumped. A slight problem for older or people with issues lifting. It may be possible to step on the side to release the remaining water but I haven’t tried. The sides Put together in pieces of what appears to be plastic inside. This design makes it easy to actually fold in on itself like an accordion to store. Interesting design I have never seen before. This is by far the best dog pool I have purchased and I believe it will withstand the hard scratching my dog will most certainly do.

This pool is fabulous!!! Well made, easy to store. Easy access for the dogs - not too high. Nothing sharp. Nothing hot. Roomy. I am so glad we found this!!! I wish I had found it sooner. Beats the store bought plastic kiddie pools hands down!!!! It was a huge hit with our puppy! Even our 10 year old got in. At one point, all three of us where in there! (We bought the XL)

Took a little longer to arrive but I was satisfied with the product quality it was very easy to set up painless. It's a must for your pets in hot weather. The best part about this is you can store it with the seasons and it has a drain so you can empty easily for change of water to keep it clean.

This pool is easy to set up and to break down. It is sturdy and easily takes on two 60 lb and one 140 lb dog at the same time. The walls contain the water and release valve is sturdy.

This pool is perfect for a small dog or puppy. It’s lightweight, durable, effortless to set up, and easy to empty. My puppy is at the stage where she chews on everything, but the sides of the pool stood up to her teeth. The weather is getting colder, so I folded it up and stored it in the zipper pouch it came in. I love that it can be tucked away in a cupboard and hardly takes up any space.

Pool is great. We have a 140lb 4yr old very active golden. As soon as we put the hose in the pool he was jumping in and out. It's perfect and the PVC is thick enough that I have NO worries about his nails puncturing it. It seems to fold up nicely as well so I assume we will be able to store for a few seasons.

I bought this for my Siberian Husky who absolutely loves it! In the summer he’ll bolt around around the yard and then dive into the pool. And when I try to drain it he instantly has to get back in. Only downside is we filled it too much and our desk was at a slight slant so over time it warped a little

Huge! Great quality. Definetly didn’t need the XL for both my large boxers. And unfortunately they haven’t got used to it yet so it just sits for now, but still good product!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History Births on July 30

Rubbermaid Roughneck Storage Shed, 5x2, Faint Maple and Brown

Lightweight Tripod 55-Inch, Aluminum Travel/Camera/Phone Tripod with Carry Bag, Maximum Load Capacity 6.6 LB, 1/4" Mounting Screw for Phone, Camera, Traveling, Laser Measure, Laser Level