"People always making memes saying that I said some shit I never said" -Abraham Lincoln Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps September 21, 2021 "People always making memes saying that I said some shit I never said" -Abraham Lincoln satisfying 131 Likes 19 Comments Tamra Lee White Evol Kingforce Fowler Tu put a little context, so that everyone can make their own judgment on the quote: she said the quote in reverse: "... Some people are more preoccupied for the factually correct insteadbof the morally right...". Now she did say that because she made a calculation mistake on one or another military spending. Saying that spending could have been used for some social component (don't remember which one). Fact checkers discovered that her maths were wrong and thus articles were focused on her wrongness instead of her message (ak redistributing budget). Now with that context, you can make your mind if she's right or wrong. Me personally, I dislike it. But that's only me. I just prefer that people make up their minds based on the whole story (which is more often a certain shade pf grey instead of black or white that media or internet sites like to show). Lenelyn Igbuhay Oh nice, picking quotes out of context Hareem Sania OP you should use correct quoted when you pretend to defend truth. Anna Garcia That is not a direct quote by AOC. Kim Losky Imagine being someone who claims to defend "facts" above everything else, and then purposefully misquote someone because you don't agree with them. Tonya Allen Hoymond Louie I have never understood people who invent facts to prove their opinions Nunik Milagros Bekasi And this is why proper education is important. It teaches you to be critical to new information, do proper research and then accept the answer said research yields. Holly Beckwick Theyre taking the Hobbits to Hogwarts - Vladimir Goku. Katie Jo Moore Politic boomer post Laura Harris If you really read into both statements, they're not contradictory Carrington Keys Thomas Sowell is an absolute badass. His book, Basic Economics changed the way I see things. Jesse Mason Capucci Don't get me wrong but AOC wants socialism and that's not going to work but she looks good and that's probably why she was voted Sarrah Johnson She makes erroneous plans from erroneous data, even if they are morally correct (doubtful), failure is guaranteed. Jen Nicole Leoj Flores Vidal Well... A minor factual mistake should not annihilate the chances of making a better, more fair or just choice Aleta Wiles AOC admittedly makes outrageous statements for media coverage that she needs to secure a good cabinet seat if Biden wins. know the game ppl. Keith Wages So OP, are you trying to prove Mr Sowell's point by being the exact type of idiot he's talking about? Laura Because morality is something that depends to each one. What is morally correct for you can be morally wrong from my point of view and we BOTH could be right. Its like this dingus never went to a college class. (Making fun of my English to discredit my point is a fallacy) Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
"People always making memes saying that I said some shit I never said" -Abraham Lincoln satisfying 131 Likes 19 Comments Tamra Lee White
Evol Kingforce Fowler
Lenelyn Igbuhay
Hareem Sania
Anna Garcia
Kim Losky
Tonya Allen
Hoymond Louie
Nunik Milagros Bekasi
Holly Beckwick
Katie Jo Moore
Laura Harris
Carrington Keys
Jesse Mason Capucci
Sarrah Johnson
Jen Nicole
Leoj Flores Vidal
Aleta Wiles
Keith Wages
Laura