3 Pack Silicone Donut Molds, FineGood 6 Cavity Non-Stick Safe Baking Tray Maker Pan Heat Resistance for Cake Biscuit Bagels Muffins-Orange, Rose Red, Green

  • SAFETY: Our donut molds are made of high quality 100% food grade silicone, FDA approved and BPA free.
  • HEAT RESISTANCE: These pans are safe at the temperature between -40 and 230 Degrees Celsius, they are suitable to put in microwave, freezer and dishwasher.
  • FOLDABLE: The flexibility of silicone allows the pan to be folded without damage, and it simply unfolds back to its initial shape.
  • EASY TO CLEAN: You could put them into dishwasher or use hand-washing to clean. The silicone trays are non-stick, dough-type won't get stuck in the cavities, and even if they will, you could use some warm water to clean easily.
  • PACKAGE AND SIZE: Include 3 different color trays, each has 6 Cavity Silicone Donut molds; the size of each tray are 10*7*1 in / 26*18*2.3cm.

Made donuts this morning and these are great.

Great to make perfect paleo donuts.

Love these! Use them for bagels, muffins, egg mix to layer on bagel for breakfast sandwich. And jello mold.

These molds work very well. Bake evenly and clean up easily. Good quality material and we'll made.

My decorating suck but these donut molds are perfect not to big and not to small just right

My awesome wife put these in our Amazon cart and used them to make fantastic baked donuts for our family. They work well. We like that they’re on the smaller side.

Great molds. Durable and colorful. Clean up is easy. Just be aware that they should have been advertised as 'mini' donut molds. They don't hold much.

These are really nice to make your own donuts. I used them to make some chocolate brownie cake donuts and they worked very well. You will probably still want to spray them before baking with cooking spray, but they turned out nicely.

This is my first time using silicone molds so I was hesitant at first. But I'm a believer now!!! I didnt spray or grease the molds and everything still just popped out!! Clean up was super fast. There was no food residue stuck to the insides. I am now switching all of my baking molds over to silicone.

As someone who is in fitness most of my life, I wanna cook/bake in the healthiest version possible. So I made my own 100% wholewheat, less sugar, low fat donuts. I did not use any baking spray and my batter is super low fat. And see the results of my first attempt: The cavities are smaller than the average donuts sold in the market but that is an advantage so you can choose to eat less. Hehe. They are easy to remove and wash. No hassle. I really like baking in silicon now. The only challenge for me was in putting the batter evenly with minimum mess. But the result makes it worthwhile. (Note: They are 3 pans but that’s what I like in it, I can choose to make only 6 or 12 or 18 donuts/bagels/whatever.😉

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History Births on July 30

Rubbermaid Roughneck Storage Shed, 5x2, Faint Maple and Brown

Lightweight Tripod 55-Inch, Aluminum Travel/Camera/Phone Tripod with Carry Bag, Maximum Load Capacity 6.6 LB, 1/4" Mounting Screw for Phone, Camera, Traveling, Laser Measure, Laser Level