Educational Insights Alphabet Beanbags

  • Active play that helps teach children the alphabet! Use our 26 soft, easy-catch beanbags for fun, hands-on learning.
  • Toss and learn! Washable felt beanbags are lightweight and easy for young children to handle.
  • Each beanbag has an uppercase letter on one side and a lowercase letter on the other. Also features color-coded consonants (blue) and vowels (red).
  • Features 26 beanbags; an activity guide with 7 hands-on alphabet games; and a handy drawstring bag for easy storage.
  • Active play that helps teach children the alphabet! Use our 26 soft, easy-catch beanbags for fun, hands-on learning.
  • Toss and learn! Washable felt beanbags are lightweight and easy for young children to handle.
  • Each beanbag has an uppercase letter on one side and a lowercase letter on the other. Also features color-coded consonants (blue) and vowels (red).
  • Features 26 beanbags; an activity guide with 7 hands-on alphabet games; and a handy drawstring bag for easy storage.

My niece uses these with her two-year-old daughter and her daughter loves them. My niece also uses them in a Sunday school class at her church with the three and four year-olds. They're entertaining as well as educational.

I really enjoy these bean bags. They are small not like a normal sized bean bag. One of these is a little smaller then my 2 year old's hand but we still enjoy them. I bought a little alphabet rug and my 2 year old likes to put these bean bags on the matching letter. We are working with just the all caps side but my 4 year old niece likes to work on the lower case side. So we have lots of fun working with these letters. I would highly recommend these if your child is struggling with the alphabet. You can make so many different games with these to help them learn and stay interested.

I bought these for my almost 3 year old granddaughter, who has learned to recite her ABCs. I thought these might help her to recognize her letters, and I think it's helping. Mostly, she and her 18 month old brother both love tossing them around, but that's at least half the fun of beanbags, isn't it? They do seem to be good quality, fairly well stitched, and the fabric can be wiped clean.

The product was shipped fast and great price.

I love these. I play a game with my three year old twins where I toss the bean bag to the girl who can name the letter. We have another where they throw it in a bucket when the name the letter. A very fun way to learn. Also, they're well made - they've stood up to a lot of play.

I gave these as a birthday gift and my friends son loves them! It is a great development tool for children and also has the added benefit for children who enjoy the extra sensory component from the fabric and the stuffing.

Smaller than I thought they would be but it’s such a great learning tool. I have a very active 4 year old son who doesn’t like sit down work and this helps a lot! We usually play catch and he tells me the letter and sound. He actually enjoys it!

These bean bags were smaller than I thought they would be, but I believe they are the perfect size for little hands. The games that can be played with these bags are endless. I am sure my daughters will both come up with fun ways to teach their children with these fun letters. Handy storage bag is a great way to keep them together.

Perfect for small hands. The vowels are all in red, and my granddaughter, 4, has already commented on that! This is a very worthwhile educational product.

These are perfect for my 4yr old! Not big but not too small! She loves them and can easily form 3 letter words They are not heavy but also not light, they are just perfect We have a ABC rug and she loves throwing the bean bags to match the rug There are endless games for this set!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History Births on July 30

Rubbermaid Roughneck Storage Shed, 5x2, Faint Maple and Brown

Lightweight Tripod 55-Inch, Aluminum Travel/Camera/Phone Tripod with Carry Bag, Maximum Load Capacity 6.6 LB, 1/4" Mounting Screw for Phone, Camera, Traveling, Laser Measure, Laser Level